Hira Health is proud to offer our clients a variety of exclusive facility locations, centered around the services needed to suit lifestyle and comfort, to help nurture their recovery.
Located in the prestigious High Country, this North Ranch estate is privately placed on 2.5 acres of complete serenity. This Spanish styled property is the home to our Mental Health Residential Treatment Program.
Hira Westlake provides Crisis Stabilization and Residential Services to adults who suffer from the symptoms of Mental Health. The medical professionals on our team are able to treat anything ranging from bouts of depression, to someone experiencing psychotic symptoms. Our services include medication stabilization and management, individual therapy, group therapy, discharge planning to the appropriate level of care for continued services, and mindfulness practices to help deescalate current symptoms. Our dedicated staff is trained with evidence-based therapies to make sure the client receives the best treatment possible. The average length of stay is 14-45 days. Staff ratio is 3:1 with 24-hour wake night staff, clinicians and Doctor on call 24 hours a day.
WHAT WE TREAT:
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bipolar I and II
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Psychiatrist and Doctor Assessments
- Medication Management
- Psychoeducation about medications
- Psychoeducation about Mental Health
- Individualized Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Life, Social and Coping Skills
- Self-esteem Building
- Group Therapy
Hira Westlake is considered one of the wealthiest communities in the Greater Los Angeles Area and is known for its affluence and secluded character. This location is perfect for a private and spacious recovery.